Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Whitewater rafting with The Boy Scouts-Wild Ride


I've taken the local Boy Scout Troop white water rafting a couple of times. I don't know who was more fun, the kids or the adults. I never have a hard time finding adults to go. The first time, I almost fell in a couple of times. The other adult in the raft caught me both times by my life jacket. Nothing like seeing water and the sky-upside down-to get your heart pumping. I was sore from neck to knees for a week. This last time I wisely sat in the middle of the raft and not the back. So WHEN I fell, I was safely still in the raft, and only sore for a day or so. The pictures turned out amazing. I hope the kids keep the pictures so they can show them off to their kids someday. I'm still showing mine off to anyone who will look.

No comments: