Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cookies and More Cookies

I'm tired of cookies. I just did my annual Christmas cookie baking. 9 dozen "The next best thing to Tom Selleck" cookies (chocolate with Andes mints melted on top-my favorite), 3 dz choc chip, 6 mini loaves of banana bread, 3 dz death by chocolate, 3 dz choc choc chip cookies, 2 dz peanut butter choc chip, 2 dz turtles, 2 dz peanut butter cups and...fudge. I'm chocolated out, if that's at all possible. I think I ate my weight in chocolate over the last 3 days. Happy Holidays and pass the cookies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Surely, you'd like to rid yourself of some of these cookies. I know just the person who would be willing to take some of them off your hands, and I won't even charge you anything for the service.

Kyria said...

yummy- do I get some this year?
:D

Folkgirl said...

That sounds like my hell. Henry helped me out this year, but with little Johnny, there was no way I was making anything but a batch of cut-outs. No Super Duper Christmas Sandwich Cookies this year...