Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

We have our Christmas tree up and I'm pleased to tell you that this is the first year in a long time that I have ornaments all over the tree (and not just from waist up). The dog isn't stealing off the tree and neither are the kids. My tree looks normal and it's kinda a sad mile stone. No more babies to pull the tree's ornaments off. I am still finding baby socks tucked away in strange places-behind the fridge, in the bottom of the toy box, or in the clean undie clothes basket. Maybe I need a puppy? Just kidding, kinda.

2 comments:

Kyria said...

I could bring Cece over to redo your tree for you if ya want? I'm sure she would LOVE to help pull off all the low breakable pretty ones :D

Folkgirl said...

I'm staring at a band of ornaments about the height of a 5 year old...