Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

We saw Santa on Saturday and the kids asked for their dream Christmas gifts. So far, I'm right on track. Tess wants make-up (just like Abby's gift) Leif, my teen wants a cell phone, and Oscar no longer believes in Santa, so he wouldn't even play along and ask for something, and Tom, my 6 year old Romeo, asked for a new leap pad game.
The other item that Tom asked for is a bit more tricky. My boy wants a moustache and beard. I'm not making this up, he really wants to be able to grow facial hair for Christmas.
This is the same boy that was massaging the shoulders of the girl in front of him in class. The teacher teased him that maybe he should give everyone a massage, starting with her. Well, my boy said "sure." He proceeded up to the front of the classroom. He (intimately) tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and started rubbing her shoulders. My boy has moved from 10 year old girls to 30 year old women. I don't know where he gets that from-OK, I do have an idea where he gets it from.

1 comment:

Folkgirl said...

LOL! Those are the moments you'd love to be a fly on the wall for :)