Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow Turds

I think everyone is a little OC about something. My obsessive-compulsive tic is kicking off snow turds. You know, snow turds are that ice and snowy build up behind your car tires, they get up into the wheel wells. I want, and need to kick them off–all the time. I have a hard time controlling myself in parking lots. Other cars snow turds call to me, “Come, and kick me loose. I bet you can get me to fall off in one big chunk.” I am powerless. I used to think that maybe it was just me that got such satisfaction from kicking them; but I am finding that I am not alone. There are others out there. It is so freeing to come out and say it, “I like to kick snow turds! “ There, I said it, I feel so much better. Maybe I will start a support group. What would we call ourselves? Turd kickers anonymous isn’t specific enough. There just might be people out there who like to kick dog turds. And who am I to judge?

2 comments:

Folkgirl said...

I knocked a big one off the car in the Walgreens parking lot yesterday. Didn't think it would come off with one kick, but it did. It felt so good.

momofcrazykids said...

See!? I am not alone! It does feel so good when they come off in one piece. Such satisfaction is hard to come by in life. I know, I need to get out more.