Friday, January 16, 2009

Ah Shucks, Thanks Kid

Tess gave me a big hug today, and then reached over and poked me in the chest. Maybe I should explain that Tess is my 4-year-old daughter, and she has gotten very interested in breasts lately. She is learning that they come in all shapes and sizes. Her Auntie is pregnant with twins and Tess was just amazed at how huge preggers boobs can get. “Those sure are huge,” she said as she stared at her Auntie’s chest. Luckily, her Aunt is very cool and just laughed and said, “Yes they sure are.” Well, in the past, when Tess has asked about breasts, I have told her that some day, when she’s older she’ll get some too. “No thank you.” was her answer. Like I had just offered her gum or something. Tess also told me that she wants, “little boobs someday, like yours Mom.”
“Ah shucks, thanks kid.” Was all I could say, and then I turned and looked at Max. I thought he was going to swallow his tongue trying not to laugh when he heard that comment. Well, yeah little boobs. With my luck, she will get huge ones at 14, like her Aunties.

3 comments:

Rick A Christie said...


this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field.
Best Coaching classes nagpur

Leonardi linken said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up
Also visit my article about Easy Way to Get The Best Offer for Your Damaged Car

Kenneth P Lewis said...

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job.Keep it up
Role of technology in Indian Education