Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pull My Finger

As I’ve mentioned,my 4-year daughter is a tomboy.Her latest trick is the good old standard joke of–pull my finger. Where she heard that one, well, I've got no idea…Ok, I do have a good idea. I’m not the most delicate flower in the world myself. I do have the amazing ability to out burp most 12-year-old boys, and what a wondrous gift it is too. I like to think that just maybe that gift was what won over my husband, that and my sparkling personality.
I guess that is where my little girl gets her gassy gifts. It is incredibly funny, the look on peoples faces when the hear this sweet looking little girl, all dolled up in a cute dress, saying, “Here, pull my finger.” They look at me as if to say "I didn’t just hear what I think I heard, did I?" And then they hear the rumble that always follows.
I’ll just keep putting her in pretty pink dresses, and hope she finds a man, strong enough, and funny enough to think that her farts smell like roses.

No comments: