Friday, January 9, 2009

My Super Heroes Family

My family is full of Super Heroes. In need of help? Dada, we are on the way.
I am Super Woman; fear my skills at changing a poopy diaper, while talking on the phone and making dinner!
Max is Sarcasm Man, always ready with a quick biting comment.
Leif is The Titanium Toe Nail; he needs jumbo toenail clippers for his fingernails.
Oscar is Shark Boy, with an extra row of bottom teeth (we had to get 6 of his bottom teeth pulled, I’m sure he gets that little freaky trait from his fathers side)
Tom is Danger Boy, ready to climb anything or jump over a sleeping dog.
Tess is Super Bladder, less said about that one, the better.
Even our pets are Super Heroes.
Bertha the dog has freaky strength, able to pull trucks and un-suspecting Grandmas with great ease. Bigfoot the kitten is just plain crazy. And Eve and Lilith the cats are just charging their super powers in the sunny window, waiting to be needed.

No comments: