Monday, January 12, 2009

Oscar's Story

My 10 year old Oscar has started writing, I'm so proud. Here is part of his latest, it's very good-and I'm not just saying this because he's my boy.

Infection
1998
A virus broke out. It has taken half the world. We will be next if we don’t fight. The virus is-Kraken Dieases. You start to change from the inside out. The victim grows tentacles out of their back as they start to change. The hands and fingers grow very long. The teeth also grow very long. Their legs turn into tentacles. They live on land and water. It is very hard to kill one.
How do I know? Well, let’s just say I have some experience. Who am I? I am Andrex, I fight with Steven. He is good at fighting.
One day Steven and I were scouting. Steven was bitten. I killed the Kraken.
“Oh no.” I can’t stop the bleeding. He is going to become one.

Stevens Power
“Will I ever see him?”
“I don’t know.” The Doctor said.
“What do you mean? You don’t know.”
“You don’t know. Fine.” I said, as I walked out the door. I remembered, I forgot Eli. I hope he isn’t dead. I have to get to his house.
I said, “Hi, Eli.”
“What are you doing here Andrex?”
“My friend is in the hospital. Can I come in?”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the Kraken once...I got better.

momofcrazykids said...

I'm so proud to say that my kids got the Monty reference. I read your post to Andrew, and he said, "She turned me into a newt, I got better."