Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Just Love Redheads

Oscar's friend Jacob has a younger sister, Eva. You might remember Eva from an older blog story (she kissed Oscar's younger brother, Tom.) Oscar (my 10 year old redheaded son) was over at Jacobs's last weekend. While they were sitting around the table eating dinner, Eva, who's 9 years old, says, "There's something about redheads that I can't resist, I just love them." She was looking right at Oscar when she said this, Oscar pretended that he wasn't listening and denys knowing anything about it. Jacob and Eva's dad told me this story and we had a good chuckle over it. This is the same girl who kissed Tom a couple of months ago at gymnastics. Is she trying to start a battle? No, I think maybe she's covering her bets, if Oscar isn't interested in her yet, what better way to get him to notice her then to kiss his brother. Maybe get him jealous, both boys don't seem bothered or even notice the attention. Besides Eva is too young for Tom, he likes the older ladies.

No comments: