Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Strange Thing Happened On The Way To The Play

Last Saturday Max & I had a date night. We went to a local play, but started out the night at a local bistro that has gluten free food. The bistro was having a grand opening, complete with a free wine tasting and live music. At the bistro I saw a guy that kinda looked like my dad, only taller and with more hair. I casually pointed him out to Max, "Look at that guy over there, doesn't he look like my dad?" Max's answer gave me the giggles, "You mean the guy that looks like Stalin?" I did a double take, I guess he did look more like Stalin, actually more like Saddam Hussein then my dad. My dad looks nothing like Hussein, so how I could have thought he did was too wacky even for me. Enough wine for me, thanks. I'm seeing infamous dictators everywhere.

No comments: