Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Can Tell By Your Stare That You've Never Seen This Kind Of Beauty Before...

I can tell by your stare, that you've never seen this kind of beauty before. I get that look often when I'm out with my four year old daughter. It just might be the fact that I let her dress herself. We can be seen at Target , Tess in a leotard and tu-tu, fairy dress, or some other wild get-up. Yesterday it was pink striped tights and a purple striped shirt under a green flowered sundress. Topped off with a blue sun hat. There were snickers heard, and ignored. We also got polite smiles. I'll post the picture of the fairy dress and bike helmet, it's one of my favorites. When it comes to fashion, I can't talk. I've got pictures of me wearing a floor length multi colored striped dress when I was young. I guess fashion sense runs in the family too.

No comments: