Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Girls

I overheard a very cute conversation last week. Tess and her friend Abby had pajama day at preschool, so they both were in pj's. Tess' friend had Princess pjs, and also wore a robe, a Disney Princess robe, complete with a flashing red heart light. Abby threw off her coat (very dramatically, I might add) and showed off her robe and matching jammies. Tess gasped, and said, "Oh my, those are beautiful. Turn around so I can see the back. My, my, my, those sure are nice." Tess was even clasping her hands together. They were both so serious, Abby so proud, and Tess so admiring, I had a hard time not laughing out loud. Later on I missed a precious moment, they were playing beauty shop. Tess was getting her hair "fixed" so I ran and got my camera, but the moment was lost. Only Tess would pose later on, why Tom hid his face for the picture, I don't know. Little girls are so funny, I'm so glad I got my little girl, even if she farts like a boy, she still is a girly girl.

No comments: