Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Don't Ask Chuck Norris For A Three-Hole-Punch

With the title of this entry, you might be asking, what on Earth am I talking about? Funny you should ask...I heard a really funny line this weekend. A group of adult Cub & Boy Scout leaders were sitting around talking about Chuck Norris (yes, that's what we do) at a convention. My friend Mark threw out this line: "If you work in an office with Chuck Norris, don't ask for a three-hole-punch." I was thinking three-hole-punch, as in three ring binder, yeah, that's not that funny. I looked over at Max, and he was snickering, and laughing so hard he wasn't breathing. Well, Max's humor is wonderfully dark, and if he thought it was very funny, there was something I just wasn't getting. About ten minutes later, I finally got it. Punch you in three holes...Ah, well, that is a very different joke then. Much funnier. I had to look up more Chuck Norris jokes, there are web sites full of them, I might add. In honor of my quick wit, here are some more: "Chuck Norris doesn't get laid, laid gets Chuck." "Chuck Norris ordered steak in a restaurant, the steak did what it was told." "Aliens do exist, they just know better than to visit a planet that Chuck is on." "July 4th is Independence day, and the day Chuck Norris was born. Coincidence, I think not." I could go on, but I won't..look them up yourself. Happy un- official Chuck Norris day.

2 comments:

Folkgirl said...

I had a dream with Chuck Norris in it a few months back. He bailed on me in a crisis situation: we were being chased by some guys who saw us see them conduct a drive-by shooting. We hid behind some cars and when I thought the coast was clear, Chuck was no where to be found.

I, therefore, hate Chuck Norris.

momofcrazykids said...

He IS a crafty guy, gotta keep an eye on him at all times...