Thursday, June 4, 2009

Raggady Ann's Hair

I broke curly girl hair rule # 2 last night ( rule #1 is never use a hairbrush on curly hair, you get frizzy hair.) I went to bed with wet hair. I woke up this morning with Raggedy Ann's hair. It took me ten minutes to get my fingers through the snarled nest of chunky-funky curls that stuck straight out from my head. After I un-snarled my hair, it looked even worse. Kinky curls and frizz--just the look I was going for. Even after I wetted my hair down, it still looked wild. Too wild for rural Minnesota and my mini van. If I was going for The Raggedy Ann doll look (or escaped mental patient look) I nailed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Katrina! I get Lion-O hair (from the Thundercats). One side of my hair curls under, but the other side curls in the other direction.