Monday, June 15, 2009

Cold Stone Creamery Is Heaven On Earth

Last night I visited Heaven, Cold Stone Creamery. It’s my Heaven because they take your favorite of ice cream and mash it up with your favorite candy. My favorite ice cream flavor is peanut butter and this wonderful place mixed it with fudge and peanut butter cups. After I decided on the flavor (which was the easy part, peanut butter and chocolate— yum), I had to decide which size cup of ice cream to order. Did I want the “it’s way too big and going to make me sick, but I’m going to eat it all anyway” size? Or maybe the “this might be too much, but it looks so good” size, or the “I’m on a diet, but going to cheat a little” size. Being a glutton, I went all out, ordered the biggest size, and ate it all, all five pounds of the “peanut butter insanity” concoction. This was last night, and I’m still full and still a little sick to my stomach. Would I eat another one, right now? Without a doubt. Yea, it was that good.

No comments: