Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kids Say The Funniest Things

These are things my kids really have said. It's proof that have the funnies kids around.

For breakfast I asked which kind of cereal the kids wanted. “I want the cereal that turns my poop green.” Tess was talking about Trix, and yes it does turn your poop green.

My teen son, Leif has hair that is wild and curly. He's wearing it in the 'too long and in your eyes' look. Last week I was asking when we could get it trimmed. He pulled his bangs up into pony tail on the top of his head and said, "Maybe I should just wear a pony tail up here? What do you think, it's a smokin' hot look. " I took a picture, but I love him too much to embarrass him by posting it.

Tom was complaining about eating dinner. “I don’t like this,” he whined. Oscar, my ten year old, responded with, “Well, do you think John McCain doesn’t like not being president? Just eat it.” Oscar is such a savvy ten year old, I can see he has a bright future as a writer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.....and I'm never eating Trix again....

Love the McCain quip. That's hilarious!