Monday, March 2, 2009

Give Up Bread?

I might just have to (gulp) give up bread. I'm doing a two week gluten free diet to check if I have a wheat intolerance. It's only been three days, I miss regular bread already-real bad. I have to admit that I do feel better. I made a couple of batches of gluten free blueberry muffins and corn muffins this weekend, they're not too bad. What really sucks is that I have six boxes of Girl Scout cookies, that I can't eat. I can go off the diet in two weeks, to check if gluten will make me sick again, and oh boy, those cookies better still be there. I'm dreaming of them, oh they'll taste so good...

1 comment:

Robb said...

Just make sure you hide most of them in a good place, then leave a partial box in a not so good a spot to make the discoverer believe they found all the them. "There was pie?.?.?"