Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fear Me, The Bowling Wizard

For my 40th birthday last night we went bowling. Much fun was had, many glasses of wine were drunk. The bowling pins had nothing to fear from me. Strangle to say, but having a couple of glasses of wine didn’t improve my game, who knew? I bowled a solid 35. I could say that it was because I was tipsy, but that would be a lie. I was bowling worse then usual but not that much worse. When I’m playing a good game, I can break 100, last night I broke 55—once. Even though I suck at knocking down the pins, I still had a blast. My bowling bliss far out weights my bowling skill.
It was great to see my friends too; I’m sure they enjoyed watching me and my mad skills on the lanes.
After all that drinking and pin smashing last night, this morning I felt a little nauseous and sluggish (a.k.a. hung over). What a way to celebrate the big 4-0, wine and bowling. I’m class all the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Katrina! Glad you had a fun night of celebration!