Monday, August 30, 2010

Escape from Jury Duty

So I had jury duty this week and found a great way to be “excused” from duty. After I was chosen by the clerk and walked up and into the jury box I started thinking, “Do I really want to spend the next 2 weeks here when I could be at home making finger puppets of all my friends and family and acting out my life’s dramas?”
My inner voice screamed “No, no, no, no I must escape!” I had to think fast. I quickly came up with a plan, a clever master plan if you will.
Before the judge or attorneys could say anything, I jumped up pointed an accusing finger at the defense attorney and screamed, “You sir are a fool and a liar!”
I was then “excused” from duty. Easy breeze lemon squeezy. They even were nice enough to walk me to my car. I guess they were worried about my safety; such nice people.
So if you too are called to serve, just remember my little story and how I escaped from Jury duty.

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick A Christie said...

Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. Take a look at 16 Free Ways to Download Any Video Off the Internet